CheckIt Publisher's Description
- Now supports Windows Mobile 5 devices. This feature is in BETA state.
- Creating Folders (Categories) for the different ToDo-Lists.
- Nearly no limitations on ToDo-Lists and ToDo's (tasks)
- CheckIt works together with the outlook tasks.
- Real-Time-Synchronization of ToDo's/tasks between CheckIt and PocketOutlook!
- Enter different priorities for Folders, Lists and ToDo's.
- Single ToDo's or complete lists can be exported as tasks into PocketOutlook
- Reminder functionality of tasks in PocketOutlook.
- Synchronization of tasks to the desktop Outlook.
- Interface for entering tasks to CheckIt from other products by pocketWorks (myTime)
- Database restore/backup
- Import of tasks from PocketOutlook
- Windows Mobile 5 Support! At this time in BETA state. We would appreciate any Feedback!
- System settings: Change font size between 4 different settings (tiny/small/normal/large)
- System settings: View details for ToDo entries in the list view
- Limitation in trial version on max 3 ToDo's but ...
- Full support for task synchronization
Do you forget important things any time?
Do you have something in mind you have to do and a minute later it's gone?
This can be history now!
CheckIt manages all the different things you have to do. Not a difference between private or business tasks.
You can manage all tasks in different folders, and in each folder different ToDo lists.
Detailed data for ToDo's
Why should you use CheckIt and not the PocketOutlook-tasks?
CheckIt offers the possibility to export a single ToDo or a complete list as tasks to PocketOutlook, making them visible on the Today screen.
Within CheckIt you can view ToDo'S categorized and sorted by priority or in alphabetical order.
Additional a comfortable edit and enter screen makes your work easier for entering long lists with much items.
Realtime task synchronization with outlook
If you marked a ToDo to export it to Outlook as task, all changes on both sides (Outlook and CheckIt) will be synchronized in real time!
If CheckIt is not started, of course these changes will not be lost. All changes made in PocketOutlook will be synchronized next time CheckIt is used.
So you always stay up to date.
Look for Similar Items by Category